joi, 31 ianuarie 2013

Primele 100 de cuvinte #8

În aceast moment citesc Pretty Amy de Lisa Burstein, aşa că primele cuvinte vor fi din această carte, descrierea cărţii o găsiţi şi cu câteva postări mai în urmă, din moment ce este şi cartea pe această săptămână.


Unfortunately, I am only myself. I am only Amy Fleishman. I am one of the legions of middle-class white girls who search malls for jeans that make them look thinner, who search drugstores for makeup to wear as a second skin, who are as sexy and exotic as blueberry muffins. 

I am a walking, talking True Life episode. Your high-school guidance counselor’s wet dream, and one of the only girls I know to get arrested on prom night.
When my mother dropped me off at Lila’s, rather than running like hell the way I usually did, I sat next to...

0 comentarii:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes