sâmbătă, 16 martie 2013

Firefly Book Blog Tour

Hi, guys! Have you heard about the Book Blog Tour that Belle and her daughter Linda are organizing and is hosted by Books&Broomsticks ? Well I hope you did because there are a lot of prizes that you can win at one of their contests. Yes you read well, contests! Now there are two contest going on. The "I <3 Everett" swag bag and the Easter Egg Hunt at which I am participating too! For more information you can enter here.
Today is my turn to post something on the blog tour, so stay around because in a few hours I will post it!
And now it's time for the giveaways! All you have to do is to complet the rafflecopters below. Good luck!






1 comentarii:

Belle spunea...

Thank you! <3

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes