marți, 31 decembrie 2013

Primele 100 de cuvinte #19

Cum momentan nu citesc nimic, dar abia am terminat ceva, am de gând să pun un fragment din cartea respectivă. Ce am citit eu aseară a fost Wait for You de J Lynn.




Chapter 1
There were two things in life that scared the ever-loving crap out of me. Waking up in the middle of the night and discovering a ghost with its transparent face shoved in mine was one of them. Not likely to occur, but still pretty damn freaky to think about. The second thing was walking into a crowded classroom late. I absolutely loathed being late.
I hated for people to turn and stare, which they always did when you entered a classroom a minute after class started. That was why I had obsessively plotted the distance between my apartment

0 comentarii:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes